Experience Innsbruck and its holiday villages with the Innsbruck Card.
The Innsbruck Card is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
Children aged 6 to 15 years enjoy a 50% discount.
Discover Innsbruck’s museums and attractions free of charge. Plus enjoy free travel on public transport provided by the IVB, the Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus and the lifts and cable cars around Innsbruck. Lots of services and benefits – all included with the Innsbruck Cards
Services included with the Innsbruck Card
Lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance.
- Free one-time admission to all museums and visitor attractions
- 1 return trip on each lift and cable car in the Innsbruck region (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen cable cars, Patscherkofelbahnen cable car, Muttereralm cable car, Axamer Lizum cable car, Glungezerbahn cable car, Oberperfuss Rangger Köpfl cable car, Drei-Seen-Bahn cable car)
- Free transportation on the Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck + to Rum/Hall + Nightliner
- Free travel on the IVB’s scenic tram lines to Igls (line 6) and Mutters/Kreith (STB)
- Crystal Worlds Shuttle including the Kristallwelten
- 1 x guided city walk (available daily)
- Free city bike rental for 3 hours (rental shop: Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
- Casino Innsbruck: discount on the welcome pack and 1 welcome drink
- Numerous discounts for: Tyrolean evening, Tratzberg Castle (Jenbach), Schubert city tours, 1 x Mountain Carts, bobsleigh rides, Happy Fitness, Golf, shopping, Olympia World and Natterer See
- new: Area 47
- new: Golf Innsbruck - Igls, Olympiagolf Igls, Golf Mieming