Dear Holiday guest!
Here you can find a short summary of the important information
for planning your holiday.
- The Olympic town of Innsbruck and the medieval town of Hall are each
only a distance of 5 km away.
- Public transport buses depart at short regular intervals to the towns.
Our offer – especially for you!
- A multitude of sport and leisure offerings in the Innsbruck area and the village of Rum.
- Town sightseeing tours and visits to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens, as well as excursions to the surrounding mountains of Innsbruck with the Innsbruck-Card.
- Free of charge: Taxi transfer from and to the main railway station in Innsbruck on arrival and departure.
- Free of charge: transportation to the hiking buses in Innsbruck.
- Bonus-Card for commercial travellers – the 10th night is free of charge.
- Well- marked and far-branching network of hiking routes in the "Karwendel alpine park" nature conservation area.
- Mountain bike route Rum 513 – Enzian hut- Rum alpine pasture, and connections to the Innsbruck routes.
- Cycling trail, skating and jogging routes along the river Inn.
- Simple walking routes to Innsbruck and Hall, alpine pasture walks and high altitude alpine tours.
- Indoor climbing wall with international dimensions.
- Adventure forest playground, skate park, recreation area "Römerpark", nature- and barefoot trail.
- Walks through Hall, with guides and coin stamping done personally by you.
- Visits to the bell museum, town sight seeing tour of Innsbruck and much more.
.......and in winter
- Free of charge bus transportation to the ski and cross-country skiing busses of the Olympia Ski-World Innsbruck. 9 skiing areas, 80 lift facilities – 285 km of ski runs. Professional skiing and snowboard schools. Quality ski and sporting rentals. Pleasant ski huts.
- Slopes guaranteed to be snow-covered until spring thanks to snow making facilities. Guaranteed snow on the Stubai glacier.
- Ice skating rink and curling in the Roemerpark.
- Natural sledging track Rum alpine pasture – Rum. Sledge rental at the practice lift – FREE OF CHARGE.
- Winter walks to the Enzian hut or Rum alpine pasture.
- Advent, Christmas and New Year events in Innsbruck.
Room prices and further information can be found under the menu item Hotel / Accommodation . We recommend carrying out any possible price fixing or reservations directly with the business of your choice. However, you can send email, fax or send your booking directly to the Rum tourism association. We will take care of everything else for you.
From Innsbruck, you can reach Rum directly with the buses A, 501, 502, 503, 504 and T. Within Rum itself, the RUMER LINE drives from Rum to Neu Rum and back on an hourly basis, (08:00 a.m. – 18:00 p.m.) Monday – Friday. The day tickets can be obtained in advance (Raika Rum, Interspar tobacco store).
It would please us greatly to welcome you to Rum, and if so required, we will forward our village brochure including house-catalogue, with information about hotels, guesthouses, private houses and holiday apartments, as well as further information on Innsbruck and its surrounding areas.
If you have any further questions we are at your service.